photo 760925u6kdks6jzm.gif photo 19.gif photo 760925u6kdks6jzm.gif

2013年12月5日星期四

This story about me ♥



After PMR is very relax , and happy because we play in school everyday,sure got my favourites basketball.And then , is our holiday coming,I go to KLANG and stay there with my cousin.
Here,I everyday play computer and watch movie...yup,that good ...last week,we go KL mid valley to buy shirt ,pants and shoes .

                                  



We also at mid valley have a tea time,and read a nice book..is for Psychology!
That good , can see people and learn to be a friend (best teach)
I love this book ,and this book will expensive..butcan learn many is good!!


Take achievements is come closer I think is 24/12/2013 take it ..haha
I think no A ,but however..is pass..no regret no repentand seize the moment to fight the SPM
that is important for our live and our future .



The Inheritors is the best movie is sensation.


will my blog change black black..like this style.
is sample

past things always past . I hope you (friends)in good health.Now,is a good new start.
Next year is good year!fighthing!!

没有评论:

发表评论